Wow, this is a scary subject, especially since I'm finding it hard to see past the end of the tri at the moment. I do know that I want to graduate from High School and go to college. I also know that I don't want to go to the U of M because it's too close. Right now I think I want to be a child psycologist. I like helping people figure out their problems and I LOVE working with kids. I don't' think i want to be a psychiatrist though because you have to have a medical degree for that and I HATE blood and gory stuff. I am going to have to use science if I go into this field because you have to understand how the brain works.
I also really like to write, as I mentioned before, and I hope to continue writing when I am an adult. I really want to get one of my stories published but that's a long way off. (I actually have to finish one first :-) ) I don't think I would be using science very much in writing unless I was writing about science, but it's still good to know it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
In a lot of the blogs i've read helping others seems to be the goal of a lot of people. Adam meyer wants to be a teacher and lolli wants to be a doctor and now you want to be a child's psychologist. I guess all of you aren't as selfish as me because the only thing i could think of that i really want in my future is making a lot of money, Way to think of others.
Great ideas for the future... but I just wanted to point out that the science degrees behind becoming a psychiatrist have nothing to do with blood and gore.
I've looked into it, the worst thing you do is dissect a cat brain in anatomy, but that's just like three days at most.
If you think about it Anita, getting a degree in psychology would really help you write some kick butt stories. Then you could help people by writing! just a thought.
Marcus in order to get a medical decree you have to go through as an intern in the ER. I would most deffenitely die! Even dissecting a cat's brain is pushing it for me.
Being a I child psychiatrist would be using since, becuase it is the science of the mind of a child and how it works, and they react to certain questions. I think that would be a good job. I know a person who is an actual adult physcologist and she has told me a few grusome stories, so I would stick with psychiatrist.
i think that's great that you want to be a child psycologist. that's one of my top ideas for now. i know quite a few kids right now that have different forms of autism and none of them are mentally handicaped usually more socially and such. i find it so interesting to talk to them because they have such abstract ideas for their ages and talk about the neatest things. working with kids like this would facinate me along with learning why they think that way. i'm sure you would be great at a job like that.
Post a Comment